Wednesday, December 10, 2008

More Pics as Promised!

Enjoy these pics of our little man! Just when you think he can't get any cuter, he does! The nurses and dr's are still in awe of his cuteness--so fun to hear! Many come just to see if he really is as cute as everyone says! Trystan has a core nursing team now, which we were told they were fighting over, as we are "the fun room" Love it!







Uncle Dusty's favorite shot

Uncle Dusty's first hold--not sure he is enjoying it-ha




First sign of Trystan's weight gain--the double chin!

6 comments:

The Erickson Family said...

These photos are great! I especially like the last one. He indeed is a cutie!

Brooke said...

I think Dusty pulls of the Uncle look pretty good!

He is a very cute little boy! So thrilled he's doing well!

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big! Wish I could hold him....

Anonymous said...

What with good-looking parents like you guys, OF COURSE he's cute! And I'm sure the coolness is also hereditary.. ;) Think I can come back and hold him before you guys check out?!?

Mr DeWolf said...

I can't believe he's already so far past 4lbs already! And he's doing so well! I can't wait to get to see him and you guys again, and hope Alex can still get there this weekend!

Dan and Christine Lawson said...

SOOOOO glad to see that you started a blog! Trystan is beautiful! YOu look amazing Stacy...haven't seen Alex so I can't say the same. I hope you two are well. I will be checking this often!! Congratulations again!