Thursday, January 14, 2010

In case you haven't heard........

Trystan is going to be a BIG brother! Our due date is August 8th, which is Uncle Ryan's birthday, and just 20 days before Dusty & Stef's wedding!
This is considered a high risk pregnancy, since Trystan came so early. I have a wonderful team of doctors that will be watching us very closely to help this lil one stay in as long as possible, which is extremely comforting to us. We are praying for a long, healthy, boring pregnancy---something you really pray for when you have been down the road we have been.
I am battling morning sickness this time around too--all day long. It is not as easy to deal with when you have a little one to take care of. But you know what--I keep reminding myself that it is all worth it and hopefully will be over soon!
I had my first appt on January 6th, where I was just over 9 weeks and got to see our baby! He/she looks like a lil puppy--how fitting! We are not going to find out what we are having, just as we did with Trystan--which only prolongs the excitement. We couldn't imagine it any other way!

6 comments:

The Erickson Family said...

Congratulations! Fun to see the image of your little one!

Brooke said...

Congratulations! Praying for an uneventful pregnancy.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Stacy! Praying for a boring pregnancy for you:) Hopefully the morning sickness (that is lasting all day) will be short-lived. Miss ya:)

Unknown said...

You're going to have to rename your blog when baby #2 arrives :)Congrats-look forward to seeing the ultrasound pics as he/she grows

marie dewolf said...

well, I'm excited, have no morning sickness, or afternoon, or evening (as with Trystan's dad) so I will be cheering from Seattle....and saving up the books!
Alex, get some paper plates & cups for awhile....cleaning up messy dishes when you feel sick is the worst....even if it isn't picnic weather.....who, me? give advice? moi?????

Fun Times in Colorado said...

Congratulations!!!!!!! I am soooo excited for you guys. And can I tell you again how adorable Trystan is!?!?!?!?!