Saturday, May 2, 2009

More Bumbo pics!

We've had a long, cold week which included snow, so I stayed inside where it was warm and played on my Bumbo. Can you see how much fun I have? Don't you just love my big navy blue eyes and my cute nose? Did you see the picture where I even got a kiss on my feet from Max, one of my Weimaraners? I can't wait until I get big and can play with him. Dad says Max likes to wrestle, which I have heard is fun for little boys AND big boys.

Have you heard I have a very exciting week coming up? I am going to be baptized on Mother's Day! Mom and Dad have been telling me all about Jesus. Did you know that He loves me so much and that He helped me to get better, as I was a very little, very sick boy when I was born? I can't wait to meet Him one day! I also will be having a lot of visitors this week. My Grama and Grampa Christenson are coming, my Uncle Dusty and Stef are coming, and my Grama Marie is coming! Grama Marie has not seen me since the day I flew to Denver and has never held me, so we are really looking forward to that! Uncle Dusty came to see me and hold me when I was in Denver, but that was a long time ago. He won't believe how big I am. And Stef has never met me, but I have heard she is so excited to come and love on me too!

Well, I gotta go. The sun is shining and Mom says we are going outside to see what my dad is up to. I am sure he is busy working on the dog kennels. I can't wait until I am big enough to help him!

Thanks for checking in on me!








0 comments: